Employee COVID-19 Information
This page is dedicated to Bayfield County Employees. The following forms and information are related to the County's response to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic. Employees should contact their supervisor or Human Resources with specific questions. Check this page regularly for additional resources and updates.
Human Resources Contact: Kris Kavajecz , Email , 715-373-3201
If you, or someone you know is looking for COVID-19 test results, or have any other COVID-19/Coronavirus related concerns, please contact the COVID Hotline at: 715-373-3324.
- Bayfield County Emergency Declaration
- March 27, 2020 Video Message from County Administrator
- March 20, 2020 Memo to Employees
- COVID Related Policies for Bayfield County Employees as of 3-27-2020
- June 9, 2020 COVID-19 Guidance Q&A
- July 10, 2020 Memo to Employees
- Bayfield County Travel Survey
- August 21, 2020 COVID Guidance and FAQ
- January 8, 2021 COVID Guidance and FAQ
- February 18, 2021 COVID Guidance and FAQ
- March 24, 2021 COVID Guidance and FAQ
- April 6, 2021 COVID Guidance and FAQ
General tips & tricks:
Following are some Tips that may be useful:
Important and Helpful Human Resources Forms:
Following are a few forms that may be needed or helpful when working remotely:
Before completing the Telecommuting Agreement, employees should first review the Bayfield County Telecommuting Policy.
This form must be completed by anyone working remotely. Once completed it should be provided to your supervisor. Please be sure to list all county-owned equipment being used at the remote work location.
This form is required for anyone using their personal phone for county business.
Please contact Human Resources if you are off work for your own serious medical condition, or if you need to be off work to provide care to an immediate family member that has a serious medical condition.
Please contact Human Resources if you, or someone in your household, have been experiencing symptoms corresponding with COVID-19, or have been in contact with a person that has tested positive for COVID-19 which may require you to take time off of work in accordance with the Bayfield County pandemic procedures.