2023 Benefits Open Enrollment for Bayfield County Employees
This page is dedicated to Bayfield County employees. Bayfield County offers a wide variety of benefits to employees. The open enrollment period offers employees the opportunity to enroll in, cancel or change their insurance coverages for the coming year. Below, Bayfield county employees may find all the resources they'll need to enroll in the variety of benefits offered.
Many of the County's personnel forms are available in a fillable format. A signature is required. The forms must be printed and signed before submitting to the County Clerk's Office. Please contact the Human Resources Office at 715-373-3201 or email with any questions you may have. ALL forms are due FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2022 to the County Clerk's Office.
Employee Benefit Review meetings will be held virtually. Spouses are welcome to participate. There are four options to participate in the meetings:
1) Join us in person in the EOC.
2) Click on the "Join Microsoft Teams Meeting" link to join the meeting through a computer device.
3) Download the Microsoft Teams App to your smartphone and connect through the App.
4) Participate by telephone. This option is least preferred because you will not be able to view the slide presentation.
Open Enrollment Meetings will take place on Monday, October 3 at 1:30pm and Wednesday, October 12 at 1:30pm.
Open Enrollment Presentation Recording
Open Enrollment Q&A
state of wisconsin employee trust fund (etf) insurances:
Find more information through the Wisconsin Employee Trust Fund (ETF).
Sign up for ETF Benefit Webinars
Sign Up for Health Insurance Provider Q&A Webinars
Health Partners: Thur, Sept 29 11:00am
Sign Up for Vendor Q&A Webinars
Delta Vision: Wed, Oct 12 1:00pm
Delta Dental: Fri, Oct 14 10:00am
Navitus (Pharmacy): Mon, Oct 10 9:00am
2023 Benefits TO DO Checklist
2023 open enrollment information:
- 2023 INSURANCE PREMIUM LIST
- 2023 Local Deductible Health Plan Decision Guide
- 2023 Health Insurance Application/Change Form
ETF Health Insurance Provider Networks :
aCCIDENT INSURANCE THROUGH SECURIAN:
dELTA VISION INSURANCE:
Delta Dental Insurance:
- 2023 Uniform/Preventive Dental Coverage
- 2023 Supplemental Dental Coverages
- 2023 Delta Dental Enrollment/Change Form
Sam Dec with AFLAC will be on site on Tuesday, October 4th at 1:00pm in the EOC to provide information on the product offerings through AFLAC. Offerings include: Disability, Cancer Care, Critical Care, Accident +Rider.
NEW for 2023, employees will have the option to make ROTH contributions to their Deferred Compensation accounts. In addition, Nationwide is offering a Loan Program for those with Deferred Comp accounts with them. Eric Glinsky with Nationwide will be making a presentation at 2:00pm on Tuesday, October 4th in the EOC regarding the ROTH and Loan programs.
flexible spending account:
A Flexible Spending Account (FSA) lets you set aside money from your paycheck on a pre-tax basis to use for eligible out-of-pocket expenses.
- 2023 FSA / HRA Enrollment Memo
- 2023 FSA Enrollment Letter
- FSA Expense Worksheet
- FSA Enrollment Form
- HRA Enrollment Form
- FSA / HRA Direct Deposit Form
- Online Account Instructions
- HRA / FSA Privacy Practices
Find more information through Diversified Benefits Services, Inc.