2024 Benefits Open Enrollment for Bayfield County Employees
This page is dedicated to Bayfield County employees. Bayfield County offers a wide variety of benefits to employees. The open enrollment period offers employees the opportunity to enroll in, cancel or change their insurance coverages for the coming year. Below, Bayfield county employees may find all the resources they'll need to enroll in the variety of benefits offered.
Many of the County's personnel forms are available in a fillable format. A signature is required. The forms must be printed and signed before submitting to the County Clerk's Office. Please contact the Human Resources Office at 715-373-3201 or email with any questions you may have. ALL forms are due FRIDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2023 to the County Clerk's Office.
Employee Benefit Review meetings will be held in person and virtually. Spouses are welcome to participate. There are four options to participate in the meetings:
1) Join us in person in the EOC.
2) Click on the "Join Microsoft Teams Meeting" link to join the meeting through a computer device.
3) Download the Microsoft Teams App to your smartphone and connect through the App.
4) Participate by telephone. This option is least preferred because you will not be able to view the slide presentation.
Links to the meetings are included in the 2024 Benefits Open Enrollment Overview memo.
Open Enrollment Meetings will take place on Tuesday, October 3 at 1:00pm and Wednesday, October 4 at 9:00am.
STATE OF WISCONSIN EMPLOYEE TRUST FUND (ETF) INSURANCES :
Find more information through the Wisconsin Employee Trust Fund (ETF).
Sign up for ETF Benefit Webinars
Sign Up for Insurance Vendor Q&A Webinars
GHC of Eau Claire: Wed, Oct 4, 3:00pm
Health Partners: Wed, Oct 4, 3:00pm
State Maintenance Plan (SMP): Fri, Oct 6, 10:00am
Supplemental Benefits (Dental, Vision, Navitus, Securian, WebMD): Mon, Oct 2, 1:00pm
2024 Benefits TO DO Checklist
2024 Open Enrollment Information:
- 2024 INSURANCE PREMIUM LIST
- 2024 Local Deductible Health Plan Decision Guide
- 2024 Health Insurance Application/Change Form
ETF Health Insurance Provider Networks :
- Group Health Cooperative Greater Wisconsin (GHC) Provider Directory
- Health Partners Health Plan
- State Maintenance Plan (SMP)
ACCIDENT INSURANCE THROUGH SECURIAN:
DELTA VISION INSURANCE:
DELTA DENTAL INSURANCE:
- 2024 Uniform/Preventive Dental Coverage
- 2024 Supplemental Dental Coverages
- 2024 Delta Dental Enrollment/Change Form
Assurity Short Term Disability and Critical Illness (including cancer) policies will be offered through the Advantage Group. Representatives will be available on October 3-5 to meet with employees.
New AFLAC enrollments will no longer be accepted. Employees currently enrolled in AFLAC coverages may maintain those coverages and continue with payroll deduction of premiums. Employees wishing to cancel AFLAC coverage should contact Dan Oja at email@example.com or 218-391-6028.
Employees will have the option to make either Traditional or ROTH contributions to their Deferred Compensation accounts. Nationwide and is offering a Loan Program for those with Deferred Comp accounts with them.
FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT:
A Flexible Spending Account (FSA) lets you set aside money from your paycheck on a pre-tax basis to use for eligible out-of-pocket expenses.
- FSA Expense Worksheet
- FSA Enrollment Form
- HRA Enrollment Form
- FSA / HRA Direct Deposit Form
- Online Account Instructions
- HRA / FSA Privacy Practices
Find more information through Diversified Benefits Services, Inc.