The Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Committee meets on an as-needed basis.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Current Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
- Nan Olson, Committee Chair (Lake Association, Iron River)
- Larry Fickbohm (Bayfield County Supervisor)
- John Rautio (Bayfield County Supervisor)
- Reed Saam (Red Cliff Natural Resource Dept., Assistant Fisheries Biologist)
- Sally Pease (Lake Association, Barnes)
- Vacant (Town Supervisor)
- Mark Abeles-Allison, County Administrator
- Andy Teal, AIS Project Coordinator
- Miles Falck, Wildlife Biologist, GLIFWC
- Mary Motiff, Director of Tourism and Recreation Department
- Pamela Toshner, Lake and River Management Specialist, WDNR