Food Service


Temporary Event and mobile Food Licenses

All food booths operating in Bayfield County are required to be licensed.   We do accept mobile and temporary food licenses from other Wisconsin Counties and the State of Wisconsin.    Even if you are licensed, you must still notify our office on where you will be operating and pay the appropriate fee.