Each July, Bayfield & Ashland County’s 4-H & Youth Development offices work together to hold a fun and affordable 3 day youth summer camp experience for area youth.
Camp is in a beautiful wooded area, has nice facilities, a great lake for swimming and boating, a group campfire area and all of the regular amenities.
The camp program includes swimming, arts and crafts, canoeing and kayaking, campfires and singing, nature education, skits, and large and small group games.
Campers will be supervised by trained high school age counselors, 4-H Youth Development staff from Ashland and Bayfield Counties, and 4-H certified adult volunteers.
- Open to ALL Ashland & Bayfield County youth Grades 3-8 (current grade)
- Cost is $80 for 4-H Members, & $105 for all other area youth
- Registration will open early May and will run to June 15th or until cabins are full
- Camp begins at 1pm on Friday, July 7th and ends at 11am on Sunday, July 9th
- Campers will be split into cabins of 6-8 youth of similar age and gender with 1-2 counselors per cabin