Work will involve replacement of siding, painting, caulking and waterproofing.
At present paint is peeling and pillar bases are leaking.
Water appears to be entering the base of the pillars and ending up underneath the sealed platform they are resting on. There is a section of the base that has hard board siding that is rotting to the point that repainting is no longer an option. Much of the other wood work has flaking and peeling of the paint, some of this may need replacing.
The specific area to be worked on includes from the roof up to just below the painted silver dome.
The Location is 117 E 6th Street, Washburn WI.
Work will include:
• The area from the silver dome down to the bottom of the pillars and the base on which the pillars are set.
• Scrape all necessary areas. Prime all bare areas with an oil base primer.
• Fix, replace any wood or trim that needs it.
• Replace access door to the roof.
• Paint with a premium grade semi-gloss latex enamel.
• Replace siding with LP SmartSide lap siding.
• Base of dome measures about 4 ft. high and has a 65ft. circumference.
Please contact 715-373-6181 or see the Additional Information Sheet for further details.