Take advantage of this free opportunity to connect with thousands of people who attend the Bayfield County Fair. Your nonprofit organization, department or agency can have a free booth space in the exhibit hall during the Fair. Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for your free booth space.
- Here is an entry form to sign up as an exhibitor (Note: there is no entry fee for a booth)
- Here is how you enter a booth (also on p. 32 of the Premium List):
- Get a confirmation from the Fair office with your booth dimensions.
- Plan to decorate your space – think BIG: posters, streamers, plants, equipment, etc. It’s sort of like setting up a window display at a retail location.
- Go to the fairgrounds in Iron River on Wed., Aug. 7th between 2:00 PM and 7:00 PM to set up/decorate your booth.
- Sit back and relax while thousands of people view your display and pick up materials about your organization.
- Come back on Monday, Aug. 12th between 10AM-2PM to take down your display and pick up any leftover brochures.
For more information, contact Ursula Garrison in the Fair office at 715-373-6125 ext. 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more information about the Bayfield County Fair (including entertainment details) on the county website.