Segment of US 63 in Bayfield County to close for bridge replacement
Passenger vehicles to be detoured via County F and trucks via WIS 118, WIS 112 and US 2
US 63 just south of US 2 and north of County F in Bayfield County will close Monday, July 6, for the replacement of the South Fish Creek Bridge.
The $1.56 million project includes:
- Removing and replacing the South Fish Creek Bridge
- Improving the structure’s vertical alignment
- Putting down new aggregate base and shoulders
- Paving US 63 on either side of the structure with new asphalt
- Regrading abutment slopes
During the bridge closure, anticipated through September, motorists will be detoured using the following:
- Passenger vehicles: County F.
- Trucks: WIS 118, WIS 112 and US 2
For more information, contact:
Christena T. O’Brien, WisDOT Northwest Region Communications Manager
(715) 828-9471 or email@example.com