What happens if I lost/quit my job?

All payers of child support are required to notify the child support agency of any change of employment within 48 hours.  Please contact our agency as soon as possible to discuss your situation.

Show All Answers

1. I have a change of address/employment, how do I update that?
2. I have a new child support case. How will I receive my child support payments?
3. I want genetic testing. Where do I do this? How much does it cost? What if I don't live in Bayfield County?
4. I want to file my own motion with the Clerk of Court. How do I do that?
5. What happens if I lost/quit my job?
6. The other parent isn't allowing me to have visitation with my child. What do I do?
7. I usually receive my child support payments on Tuesdays. Its Wednesday and I haven't received it.
8. I want to change my child support order. How do I do that?
9. Why is there a child support lien on my car?